Aerospace & Defence
A key event on the international aerospace and defence calendar, combined with our strong relationship with the international defence community, means we attract a truly global guest list.
"Few if any air show events held anywhere in the world rival the intensity, drama and spectacle on offer at the Royal International Air Tattoo."
In 2016 the Air Tattoo attracted:
- International and Royal guests including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George
- 55 military delegations
- MoD personnel from all levels
- 6,000+ corporate guests
- 1,400 international military personnel
- 153,000 visitors
- 232 aircraft from 37 air arms
On top of promoting your brand, as an Air Tattoo sponsor or private hospitality client you will gain access to one, or all, of the VIP networking events.
- Private Hospitality
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Showcase Your Product
In this section....
A relaxed environment in which to meet with key decision makers, build contacts and develop business relationships