Trade & Exhibition
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE 2017 ROYAL INTERNATIONAL AIR TATTOO?
Join us at the world's greatest airshow, one of the UK's premier outdoor events, with crowds in excess of 150,000 (sold out in 2016) for an extravaganza of entertainment for all the family (under 16s free of charge).
Alongside the thrilling flying action, visitors will be treated to non-stop entertainment including shopping malls, themed zones and exhibits across an approximate 2 mile/300+ acre showground.
Be part of this spectacular airshow based at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire on 14-16 July 2017.
- Attendance a sell-out of 153,000 people over the 3 days
- 98% rated the Royal International Air Tattoo 'very good or good'
- 86% said they 'definitely/probably' intend to visit in 2016
- 79% Male and 21% Female
- 35% come with their family
- 31% come with a partner/friend
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2014 to Air Tattoo 2015, airtattoo.com attracted 835,404 unique visitors
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2014 to Air Tattoo 2015, airtattoo.com received 6,960,340 total page views
- Over 84% of tickets were purchased online for 2015
- 79,000+ Facebook likes
- 37,000+ Twitter followers
- 9,700,000 YouTube Views (lifetime views)
In this section....
- Traders and Exhibitors
The complete list of Traders and Exhibitors at the 2016 Air Tattoo