Corporate Sales Administrator
Job Title: Corporate Sales Administrator
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Job Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise that promotes the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future and to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.
We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objectives.
About the role:
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Corporate Sales Administrator to join the Corporate Relations Team on a full time, two year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be comfortable liaising with industry contacts at all levels, have an excellent eye for detail and appreciate the importance of accurate corporate data. A key part of the role will be assisting the Guest Management Executive in maintaining the accuracy of our Guest CRM system. A flexible approach to tasks and responsibilities is paramount.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Corporate Relations & VIP Events in the drafting and production of yearly standardised and bespoke proposals and contractual templates
- Writing proposals, contracts and sales requests under the direction of the Head of Corporate Relations & VIP Events
- Liaising with Account Managers and Sponsors on a regular basis to provide accurate progress reports to the Head of Corporate Relations & VIP Events
- Maintaining and updating the RAFCTE Guest CRM System
- Assisting with the co-ordination of guests lists, invitations and all event mailing campaigns
- Handling general office administration
As minimum criteria you will need:
- 'A' Level standard of education
- A basic understanding of the Events Industry
- Experience in relationship management
- To be accurate and have a good eye for detail
- To be able to prioritise tasks and delivery to agreed timescales/deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- To be reliable and honest
It would also be ideal if you had:
Experience of contractual processes
What we offer:
We offer a competitive package of salary of £21,000, discretionary bonus scheme, pension and 20 days holiday (with additional days to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).