Cotswold Club is the Air Tattoo's summer garden. The enclosure is directly on the crowdline for a perfect view of the fantastic flying display. Following customer feedback we have significantly increased the number of garden tables available.
The Cotswold Club includes:
- A relaxed Cotswold Lunch, served from the marquee
- Afternoon treat - a selection of cakes, to enjoy with a cup of tea
- Tea, filter coffee and infusions available all day
- Breakfast Rolls available to buy in the morning
- Garden seating
- Stunning crowdline location
- New photographers area for 2017
- Private toilets
- Pay bar facilities
All services are situated at the rear of the enclosure to avoid obstructing your view of the flying display.
Please note. Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the Cotswold Club. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Cotswold Club.
Access to the Cotswold Club is across grass, so those with restricted mobility should bear this in mind when booking.
|Cotswold Club (the price shown below is in addition to your admission ticket)|
|Friday 14 July||£65|
|Saturday 15 July||£70|
|Sunday 16 July||£70|
To compare the Cotswold Club with our other enclosures, please click here.