First Class Lounge
The exclusive First Class Lounge is the perfect option for individuals, couples and family groups, looking for an unbeatable view of the flying display in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment with delicious all-day contemporary catering and an inclusive bar.
Located next to the VIP Chalets, and with access to our VIP traffic route (one-way system not in operation on Friday) and car park, your day in the First Class Lounge will be stress-free, leaving the adrenalin fuelled action to the pilots in the skies over RAF Fairford.
Due to the relaxed nature of the First Class
Lounge there is no dress code, please feel free to dress up or dress down!
The First Class Lounge includes:
- Access to fast track VIP traffic route (one-way system not in operation on Friday)
- On-airfield VIP car parking
- Private marquee adjacent to the VIP Hospitality complex
- Relaxed, all-day catering
- Private garden with outdoor lounge furniture
- Private, luxury toilets
- Dedicated hosts
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the First Class Lounge. Under 5's are welcome to bring their own picnic - we can provide a lunchbox at a small additional cost.
|First Class Lounge (the price shown below is in addition to your admission ticket)
|Friday 14 July
|Saturday 15 July
|Sunday 16 July
To compare the First Class Lounge with our other enclosures, please click here.
RETURN TO TICKET OPTIONS