FRIAT Entry T&Cs
FRIAT ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- FRIAT 2017 Memberships run until 31 December 2017. A sum equivalent to half the Membership Fee may be returnable in the event of RIAT 2017 being cancelled up to a month before the advertised display date.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the FRIAT Enclosure. All children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The FRIAT 2017 Membership Cards will be issued prior to RIAT 2017.
- The FRIAT 2017 Membership Card is only to be used by the holder and is not transferable. The Membership Card is to be used as the admission ticket to The Royal International Air Tattoo 2017 and to The Friends of the Royal International Air Tattoo 2017 Enclosure. Members must undertake to remain within the Friends of RIAT 2017 Enclosure on Thursday 13 July and Monday 17 July and at all other times when requested by RIAT staff.
- Members are not to use the name of The Royal International Air Tattoo Organising Committee or the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust to approach or write to any official body, company or organisation for their own gain or any other purpose whatsoever.
- The Organisers of RIAT 2017 reserve the right to refuse any application or withdraw Membership of any Applicant or Member.
- All applications for FRIAT membership will be dealt with on a 'first come first served' basis. Grandstand seats will be numbered and allocated from the top row downwards.