Contract date: Start date end of May, fixed term until end of July 2022.
Full-time, typically 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, flexibility is essential with regard to working hours, and some weekend working will also be required from time to time to fulfil responsibilities. Applicants must be able to commit to working one day of the weekend; 9th or 10th July and both days 16th and 17th July (RIAT Weekend)
The purpose of the Business Development & Corporate Relations Department is to:
- Maintain and grow revenue and margin from corporate and public facing customers in line with agreed business planc .
- Win and manage corporate and public facing customers.
- Develop and manage RAFCTE relationships with UK Government and International Attache Offices
- Plan and deliver to all agreed Commercial contracts.
- Drive STEM awareness forward.
- Plan, deliver and manage first class Corporate events, networking activities and visit programmes for guests and clients
- Recruit, support, develop and manage the performance of a team of employees and volunteers.
- Build and manage contact databases
- To assist the Corporate and Guest Executives in the delivery of Corporate & Guest Relations
- Assist with the development of the Air Tattoo Guest Programme
- Assist with the delivery and planning of engagement benefits to our corporate clients
- Assist with the RIAT programme development
- Point of contact for escorts and visiting industry teams
- Assist in the implementation and design of the Corporate & Guest Relations support infrastructure including offices and meeting rooms
- Update the RAFCTE Corporate & Guest Relations database
- Undertakes tasks to support in office administration as required.
- Supports the production of VIP programmes, alongside Holding Officers
- Assist the Corporate and Guest Executives in the preparation of all Guest facing documentation, information packs and/or pass packs in relation to programmes to be delivered at the show.
CHALET VISITS / INDUSTRY MEETINGS
- Ensure that the Chalet Visits and Industry Meetings run smoothly over the show. Chalet visits and Industry Meetings are a key aspect of all VIP programmes and are fundamental to the continuing support of the sponsors. As part of the Corporate Relations Team you will manage the schedule of chalet visits and other meetings to meet the industry sponsor's needs.
- Your key responsibilities are laid out below:
- Confirm with the Escorts that they have their Principal's meetings scheduled.
- Look at chalet request forms and liaise with escorts to gain more visits if a chalet schedule looks light.
- Visit the chalet to confirm any visits each morning they have and ensure that the industry sponsor's team is expecting them.
- Check with chalets each day to check if they have spaces for members of overseas delegations to sit for lunch. You can do this via the escorts.
- Bilateral meetings are held between key staff from 2 nations and are generally held in one of the VIP meeting rooms. The Corporate Relations Team manages the booking of rooms and maintains a timetable of appointments.
- Ensure you have up to date information for each principle. Bilats can change at the drop of a hat due to being interlinked in more than one programme.
- Identify the escorts responsible for each principle, this will make it easier should you encounter any issues.
- Ensure you know which meeting room the Bilat is in and if possible check that there are enough seats and drinks available before the meeting.
- Check meeting rooms are clean and tidy before each meeting.
- The schedule of Bilats is intense and therefore keeping to the planned timings is key so ensure that Principals are aware of the time that the meeting is scheduled to end as there is likely to be another meeting immediately after.
Essential Skills and Education/Experience:
- 'A' level standard of education
- Budget management
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident telephone manner at all levels
- Numerate and literate with with attention to detail
- IT literate
- Team player
- Committed to excellence
- Customer service orientated
- Ambition and pride
- Puts safety first
- Experience in the Events Industry
- A basic understanding of the Military and Defence Industry