Fairford - Douglas Bader House.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an efficient and capable individual to work within our Commercial Department to assist with the successful delivery of the public and corporate hospitality upgrade enclosures. The job will involve assisting with all aspects of planning and delivery.Your main responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the Hospitality and Event Executive in the planning and delivery process of all public and corporate hospitality upgrades at RIAT, at times, liaising directly with internal stakeholders and contractors.
- Provide everyday support and administration to both the Hospitality and Event Executive and the Head of Hospitality and Events.
- Liaise with our caterers to ensure customer dietary requirements are recorded.
- To administer table planning in the Aviation Club.
- To assist with the administration of the Pass mail out process.
- To assist with the administration of the volunteer team.
- To support the team in providing a seamless customer experience, ensuring a superior level of customer service is always met
Type of Contract/Working Hours
FTC until 21st July 2023
36.25 hours per week. All employees are required to work the Saturday or Sunday before the Royal International Air Tattoo and the whole weekend of the event.
What we will offer
A salary of £23,000 pro rata is accompanied by pension, and we also hold staff wellbeing and social events throughout the year.
You will also be given two complimentary tickets to The Royal International Air Tattoo and a staff discount of 50% for an additional six.
If you are IT literate, confident, and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with an eye for detail and a flexible approach to work we would strongly encourage you to apply. A full UK driving licence is required.
We are hoping to start the right person as soon as possible so do not hesitate, apply through our company website by submitting your CV and preferably a cover letter explaining why you are right for us but most importantly why we are right for you. If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with at least the hiring manager who will then explain the next recruitment stages, if any.
The whole job description is on our job portal, but you can find out more about RAFCTE by visiting our website