Contract date: As soon as possible and is fixed term until 29th July 2022
Full-time - minimum 36.25 hours, typically 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, flexibility is essential with regard to working hours, and some weekend working will also be required from time to time to fulfil responsibilities. Applicants must be able to commit to working weekends 9th or 10th July and 16th and 17th July (RIAT Weekend) are essential.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and administer the allocation of vehicle passes for events ran by the Company
- Liaise with DBH personnel; contractors and suppliers as required to quantify vehicle pass requirements
- Maintain the Pass Database recording all vehicle pass issues in relation to events
- Organise the production of welcome packs including ordering of stationery, booking meeting roomsand identifying personnel available to assist on day
- Communicate effectively at all levels, encouraging an environment of open communication and the building of cross functional relationships
- IT literate (Microsoft Suite - Excel and Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Verbal communication
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to handle pressure
- Able to plan own work
- Team player
- Commitment to excellence
- Customer service oriented
As employees of the Royal International Air Tattoo, you will receive two complimentary tickets to the show that can be used on the Friday or the Sunday with the holders also having access to the Family Enclosure.You will also receive 50% discount on up to six additional tickets that can be purchased for either of the three days.
Please apply here by uploading your CV and a cover letter.