Location: Fairford - Douglas Bader House
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-motivated individual to work alongside our Merchandise Executive to be primarily focused upon the merchandise and programme sales operations, preparing, and reconciling stock and working closely with the volunteer team.Your main responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the Merchandise Executive to include promoting and selling Air Tattoo merchandise and souvenir programmes.
- Liaising with suppliers and staff regarding orders placed on behalf of other teams.
- Assisting with the receipt and recording of merchandise and company clothing orders.
- Liaising with the souvenir programme editor regarding information required, proof sign off and production/delivery.
- Liaising with the volunteer team to ensure that all pre-show information is effectively communicated, and queries responded to in a timely manner.
- Working as a Sales Assistant over the Air Tattoo, responsible for sales and stock control alongside the volunteer team to deliver a first-class customer experience.
- Keeping accurate records of any stock movements/transfers via our POS system.
- Ensure merchandising area and stock cage in company warehouse is clean, tidy, and organised in the lead up to the Air Tattoo and post event.
- Overseeing return of unsold stock and programmes to company warehouse and completing post show reconciliations of unsold stock and programmes.
Type of Contract/Working Hours
FTC until 21st July 2023
36.25 hours per week. All employees are required to work the Saturday or Sunday before the Royal International Air Tattoo and the whole weekend of the event.
What we will offer
A salary of £23,000 pro rata is accompanied by a pension, and we also hold staff wellbeing and social events throughout the year.
You will also be given two complimentary tickets to The Royal International Air Tattoo and a staff discount of 50% for an additional six.
If you are IT literate, confident, and have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to agreed timescales and deadlines along with an eye for detail and a flexible approach to work we would strongly encourage you to apply. A full UK driving licence and own transport is required.
We are hoping to start the right person in May so do not hesitate, apply through our company website by submitting your CV and preferably a cover letter explaining why you are right for us but most importantly why we are right for you.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview with at least the hiring manager who will then explain the next recruitment stages, if any. The whole job description is on our job portal, but you can find out more about RAFCTE by visiting our website