The Air Tattoo Business Club was a private members area at the show where companies can network in one of the Air Tattoo's premier hospitality suites on Friday 19 July. Members spent the day with like-minded organisations, heard insights from special guest speakers including Jo Salter, the RAF's first female fast jet pilot who is now a Director at PwC, and Rory Underwood, former England rugby player and RAF pilot. All this with the backdrop of the Air Tattoo's legendary aviation action. Pilots, aircrew and even British Astronaut Tim Peake also dropped in throughout the day for photo opportunities.
The event started at 9.00am with refreshments and structured networking followed by guest speakers from 10am-11am. The flying display was from 11am-3pm with lunch served during this time. Afternoon tea followed at 3.00pm with guests departing at about 4.30pm.
The cost was £220 (plus VAT) per person.
Full Package Details
- Air Tattoo Networking & Hospitality
- 1 x place in the Aviation Club on Friday 19 July with other Air Tattoo Business Club Members
- Morning Coffee, two-course buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
- Complimentary Air Tattoo Souvenir Programme
- Guest speakers including; Jo Salter - the RAF's first female fast jet pilot, now a Director a PwC
- Media/Press in attendance
- Photo/social media opportunities
- Your logo and website details on airtattoo.com which has had 8 million page views in the past year
- Post on Air Tattoo social media channels to circa 200k followers linking to Business Club website page
- Email to our database of circa 90k and other Air Tattoo Business Club members
- Exclusive use of the Air Tattoo Business Club logo
- Friday Admission Tickets at £42 (full price £57)
- Exhibition and Trade Stands - special Air Tattoo Business Club member area
- Souvenir Programme Advertising - ¼ page £400 (£1000 rate card)