Trade & Exhibition
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE 2019 ROYAL INTERNATIONAL AIR TATTOO?
Join us at the world's greatest airshow, one of the UK's premier outdoor events, with crowds in excess of 185,000 for an extravaganza of entertainment for all the family (under 18s free of charge).
Alongside the thrilling flying action, visitors will be treated to non-stop entertainment including shopping malls, themed
Be part of this spectacular airshow based at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire on 19-21 July 2019.
You can view the full list of the traders & exhibitors that attended the 2018 Air Tattoo HERE.
- Attendance a sell-out of 185,000 people over the 3 days
- 94% rated the Royal International Air Tattoo 'very good or good'
- 88% said they 'definitely/probably' intend to visit in 2018
- 81% Male and 19% Female
- 36% come with their family
- 33% come with a partner/friend
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2016 to Air Tattoo 2017, airtattoo.com attracted 830,9000 unique visitors
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2017 to Air Tattoo 2018, airtattoo.com received over 7.5 million total page views
- 108,000+ Facebook likes
- 45,000+ Twitter followers
- 30,000+ Instagram followers
- 10,000,000 YouTube Views (lifetime views)