WHY EXHIBIT AT THE 2019 ROYAL INTERNATIONAL AIR TATTOO?
Join us at the world's greatest airshow, one of the UK's premier outdoor events, with crowds in excess of 185,000 for an extravaganza of entertainment for all the family (under 18s free of charge).
Alongside the thrilling flying action, visitors will be treated to non-stop entertainment including shopping malls, themed
Be part of this spectacular airshow based at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire on 19-21 July 2019.
You can view the full list of the traders & exhibitors that attended the 2018 Air Tattoo HERE.
- Attendance a sell-out of 185,000 people over the 3 days
- 94% rated the Royal International Air Tattoo 'very good or good'
- 88% said they 'definitely/probably' intend to visit in 2018
- 36% come with their family
- 33% come with a partner/friend
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2016 to Air Tattoo 2017, airtattoo.com attracted 830,9000 unique visitors
- From the end of Air Tattoo 2017 to Air Tattoo 2018, airtattoo.com received over 7.5 million total page views
- 108,000+ Facebook likes
- 45,000+ Twitter followers
- 30,000+ Instagram followers
- 10,000,000 YouTube Views (lifetime views)
Trade and Exhibition Sites Available for 19-21 July 2019
The show will operate as a three day event with pitches available across all three zones (Green Zone not trading on Friday 19 July).
Pitches are available in Red Zone, with prices starting from £590+vat if booked before the Super Earlybird deadline (expires 31 January 2019). Signage is provided by the organisers and power can be supplied individually to each shed, for an additional £160+ vat for the three days.
If you wish to bring your own structure or trading unit, pitches are available in the Blue and Green Trading Zone, with prices starting from £465+ vat per site. Bespoke packages for traders and exhibitors requiring space over 10 sq.meters are available on request. Please note that trading in the Green Zone is only available for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday).
Please contact Kirstin Bulger at moc/etcfar//reglub/nitsrik or telephone 01285 713 300 ex 5389 for more information.
Download the Trade and Exhibition Booking Form HERE
Download the Vintage Village Booking Form HERE
Download the Site Regulations HERE