- Corporate Liasion
- Air Tattoo Merchandise and Programmes Sales Assistant
- Exhibition Steward
- Business Development Zone Assistant
- Air Operations - Currently there are no vacancies within the Air Operations Volunteer Team.
If you wish to volunteer for 'any role', please do so using any of the current role links ensuring you provide as much information as you can regarding your skills, knowledge and whether you are willing to work anywhere, or have a preference. We cannot promise anything however, we will work to use your skills where possible, unless you advise us you wish to do something completely different. If we get to a point where there are no current vacancies but you are willing to remain as a short-notice reserve, please mention this.
We offer one of the most exciting, varied and rewarding volunteer opportunities in the UK. Every July over 1,500 people come together to make the World's greatest airshow happen - allowing over 180,000 people to experience three days of flying displays and a static aircraft line up that is literally miles long.
All this work is done to support the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust in it's aims to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future and to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.Why Volunteer?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- Great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the end of show 'Salute' party with other volunteers and aircrew
- Team polo shirt provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
- Brilliant experience, meet new friends and like-minded people