Team: Site Services
Job Title: 5111 Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
The 5111 Assistant is part of a team of approximately 38 staff and volunteers. As an integral part of the Site Team you will be the first point of call for any ground related adhoc tasks and issues, anything from structures and toilets to equipment and advice.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Direct support to the 5111 Manager
- Customer support to all departments
- Contractor on-site liaison to enable prompt action to tasks
- Team communication to ensure tasks are distributed appropriately
What commitment is required?
5111 Assistant 1 & 2 - Approximately ten days
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- It's a great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo for Friday or Sunday to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the Awards Ceremony
- Team Polo shirt
- Training provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.