Job Title: Accommodation Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
Team Reception manages the arrivals and departures of all volunteers to RIAT. Responsible for ensuring that volunteers have all the information they need and appropriate passes to make their time at RIAT as enjoyable as possible.
The Accommodation Assistant role will be focused upon assisting the Accommodation Supervisor with all of the accommodation requirements and queries from our volunteers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for volunteers who may need assistance with their accommodation
- Helping volunteers find their way around the site
- Assisting with the management of the accommodation office
- Dealing with any queries, cutting of keys, etc
- Ensuring parking restrictions are adhered to within the accommodation site
- Ensuring buildings & site are kept clean and tidy
What commitment is required?
Volunteers are asked to commit to ten/eleven days during July to cover the weekend and week prior to the show and the show weekend itself departing on the Monday or Tuesday after the show.
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- On site accommodation for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.