Job Title: Aviation Club Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
The Aviation Club Assistant is to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the setup phase and over the show weekend. The Aviation Club Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback or complaints and feed this back to the Aviation Club Manager.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests to the enclosure
- Checking that appropriate lanyards are worn
- Giving out complimentary Souvenir Programmes
- Assisting guests with queries
- Ensuring that the Enclosure is kept tidy
- Proactively engaging with guests during the day
What commitment is required?
- 4 Days - Thursday to Sunday
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- It's a great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo for Friday or Sunday to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the Awards Ceremony
- Team Polo shirt
- Training provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.