Job Title: Campsite Manager
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
The Campsite Manager is part of Team Reception who are the first point of arrival for all of our volunteers. The Team Campsite is a temporary campsite that is set up each year to provide additional accommodation for volunteers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Planning for Team Campsite: Equipment bids, layout, information, and local instructions.
- Checking in volunteers for the Team Campsite
- Allocating pitches whilst ensuring spacings adhere to campsite regulations
- Assisting volunteers with any queries/problems relating the Team Campsite
- Monitoring facilities (ablutions, waste disposal, etc) daily and reporting any faults/issues
- Ensuring the Team Campsite is kept clean and tidy
What commitment is required?
Approximately two weeks.
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- On-site accommodation for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.