Corporate Liaison Assistant
Job Title: Corporate Liaison Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Job Type: Volunteer
We are the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.
We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objectives.
About the Role:
As a Corporate Liaison Assistant it is your job to ensure that the Chalet Visits and Industry Meetings run smoothly over the show. Chalet visits and Industry Meetings are a key aspect of all VIP programmes and are fundamental to the continuing support of the sponsors. As part of the Corporate Relations Team you will manage the schedule of chalet visits and other meetings to meet the industry sponsor's needs.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with escorts to confirm meeting schedules
- Each morning confirm with individuals chalets their visits programme for the day
- Assisting with lunch seating plans to ensure that there are enough spaces for members of overseas delegations
- Preparing the rooms for bilateral meetings
- Pro-active approach to maintaining efficient meeting schedule
*The schedule of Bilats is intense and therefore keeping to the planned timings is key so ensure that Principals are aware of the time that the meeting is scheduled to end as there is likely to be another meeting immediately after.
Why volunteer to be part of the Corporate Relations team?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- Great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the end of show 'Salute' party with other volunteers and aircrew
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
- Brilliant experience, meet new friends and like-minded people
What commitment is required?
- From Wednesday 17 July to Sunday 21 July 2019 inclusive
- Available to attend a meeting on 18 May 2019
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.