Exhibition Steward - Exhibition Ops
Job Title: Exhibition Steward - Exhibition Ops
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Job Type: Volunteer
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.
We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
Volunteers for the RIAT Exhibition Operations Team are required for up to 10 days (from Saturday 13 July to Monday 22 July 2019). The team are responsible for ensuring hundreds of Exhibitors, Traders, and Catering Outlets are correctly positioned and receive the support they need across the showground. It is a demanding but very rewarding role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Marking out exhibitor pitches
- Ensuring traders are correctly located
- Preparing public spaces ready for when the showground opens
- Supporting traders with stock replenishment
Why volunteer to be part of the Ex Ops team?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- Great experience, meet new friends and like-minded people
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the end of show 'Salute' party with other volunteers and aircrew
- Team Polo shirt provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite)
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Brilliant experience, meet new friends and like-minded people
What commitment is required?
Ideally from Saturday 13 to Monday 22 July 2019 and as a minimum Tuesday 16 - Sunday 21 July incl.
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.