Team: Merchandise & Programmes
Job Title: Sales Assistant x 4
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
Merchandise Sales Assistants are part of the Merchandise & Programmes team and play a vital part in delivering excellent customer service, at each of our Merchandise trailers/units, they work alongside approximately 50 other volunteers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring the Charity is represented positively. Cash handling and use of POS systems is essential
- Responsible for trailer/unit housekeeping, keeping all stock tidy and correctly sorted by size, colour etc
- Maintaining good communication with Supervisors and taking direction well
- Excellent time keeping: to include attending morning briefings and taking breaks as instructed by Supervisor
- Assisting in the packing up of all stock, alongside other volunteer team members, at the end of the show
What commitment is required?
- Approx. 5 days (Thursday - Monday)
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- It's a great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo for Friday or Sunday to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the Awards Ceremony
- Team Polo shirt
- Training provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.