Showground Reception Assistant
Team: Showground Reception
Job Title: Showground Reception Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
We are a Charitable Trust Enterprise whose mission is to promote the Royal Air Force, to support its people now and into the future, to encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth. We achieve this, primarily, through the staging of the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts and the giving of grants to satisfy the Trust's objects.
About the role:
The Showground Reception Assistant is part of a team of approximately 25 staff and volunteers. We are the first point of arrival for contractors, suppliers, exhibitors, traders, caterers, and aircrew arriving by road.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Pass issue and control of passes for entry into the event
- Joint responsibility for the layout and maintenance of Showground Reception, search lanes, car park, and signage
- To assist in coordinating activities with Security and the appropriate RIAT departments to maximize quality and speed of service to all visitors
What commitment is required?
Showground Reception Assistant (1-10) - Approximately nine days, Sunday - Tuesday
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- On-site accommodation for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.