Job Title: Viewing Village Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
About the role:
The Viewing Village Assistant is to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the setup phase and over the show weekend. The Viewing Village Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/complaints and feed this back to the Viewing Village Manager or Supervisor.
There are various roles included please see below
- Gate Steward
- Bag Drop Attendant
- Souvenir Programme Seller
- Grandstand Steward
- General Steward
What commitment is required?
• 6 Days - Wednesday to Monday
Why volunteer at the Air Tattoo?
- Be part of a prestigious international event
- It's a great opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo for Friday or Sunday to give to family or friends
- Invitation to the Awards Ceremony
- Team Polo shirt
- Training provided
- Accommodation (bunk rooms or campsite) provided if not local
- Three meals a day
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.