An exciting new addition to the Air Tattoo Hospitality Upgrades
1971 - the year of the first-ever International Air Tattoo
As we look forward to celebrating our 50th anniversary, we're pleased to introduce 1971, our new relaxed and stylish hospitality suite that combines contemporary food and drink with a twist of 1970s nostalgia, all from a wonderful two-storey vantage point.
Situated off the main taxiway, the glass-fronted structure provides not only an ideal base to explore the Air Tattoo's showground, but creates a haven to return to, away from the crowds to relax, eat, drink and enjoy the flying display.
We are thrilled to be supported by both Fever-Tree and Cotswold Distillery who will be showcasing their products and our bar staff will be ready to create your 'perfect serve'.
Including all-day catering with a well-stocked bar featuring a selection of popular cocktails!
- Centrally located, two-storey enclosure with viewing platform (please note the top-storey is not wheelchair accessible).
- Relaxed all day catering - Menu here.
- Fully inclusive bar with a selection of cocktails throughout the day.
- Barista coffee
- Guest Car Parking
- Private garden with unreserved outdoor lounge furniture
- Private luxury toilets
- Adults only (18 yrs+)
- Dedicated Hosts
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
Friday - Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out
We recognise that our visitors require different levels and features from our hospitality options. By creating 1971, in a location previously used for the Crew Club, we are looking to satisfy a demand for an adults-only enclosure, without impacting other visitors.
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- Smoking (including vaping) within any of the Air Tattoo Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our fantastic volunteer enclosure team are here to ensure that you have a brilliant time in 1971. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask.