The Cotswold Club is the Air Tattoo's summer garden. The enclosure is directly on the
The Cotswold Club includes:
- A relaxed Cotswold
Lunch,served from the marquee
- Afternoon treat - a selection of cakes, to enjoy with a cup of tea
- Tea, filter coffee and infusions available all day
- Breakfast Rolls available to buy in the morning
- Garden seating
- Photographer's area
- Private toilets
- Pay bar facilities
- Full access to the showground
- All services are situated at the rear of the enclosure to avoid obstructing your view of the flying display.
- Please note. Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the Cotswold Club. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Cotswold Club.
- Access to the Cotswold Club is across grass, so those with restricted mobility should bear this in mind when booking.
- Please be aware that the grass length in the enclosure may be long as part of the operational airfield management of bird populations.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas, as determined by the organisers and indicated with appropriate signage and is not allowed in any event structure at the Air Tattoo.
- Enclosure packs will be sent out from mid-May onwards.
- Our brilliant volunteers are there to ensure that you have a fantastic time at the Cotswold Club if you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
To compare the Cotswold Club with our other enclosures, please click here.
"My second visit and I enjoyed it enormously"
"We enjoyed the Cotswold club, the food was good"
"The Cotswold club was brilliant!"
"The Cotswold Club was well worth the extra expense".
"All staff at the Cotswold club were exemplary. We will definitely book up again for next year."
See a map of enclosure locations here: