This new family-friendly crowdline enclosure is an ideal place to watch the flying display and gives your children the chance to get involved in some fun activities. Open Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 July, at the western end of the showground, it is the perfect base from which to explore that Air Tattoo.
The enclosure features comforts like private toilets, Wi-Fi, large grassed area for you to create your own picnic spot, as well as unreserved garden seating and paid catering and bar options.
Highlights for Children
- Outdoor games (giant Connect Four, Tic Tac Toe, Jenga, Ring and Corn Hole Toss)
- Circus Skills workshop and slackline
- Silent Disco (located in the Activity Zone - refundable deposit required for headphones)
- Face Painting
- Colouring-in station
- Private grassed area on the crowdline
- Unreserved garden seating
- Children's activities (listed above)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private toilets and baby changing facilities.
- Paid catering and bar options within the enclosure.
- Seating is unreserved.
- Children under 5 yrs do not require a ticket.
- Access to the enclosure will be over grass. Those with restricted mobility should consider this when booking.
- The grass may be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our fantastic volunteer enclosure team are here to ensure that you have a brilliant time. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!