- On-airfield Guest car parking
- Private marquee adjacent to the VIP Hospitality complex
- Relaxed, all-day catering
- Private garden* with outdoor lounge furniture
- Private, luxury toilets
- Dedicated hosts
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
- Full access to the showground
- Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the First Class Lounge. Under 5's are welcome to bring their own picnic - we can provide a lunchbox at a small additional cost.
- Please be aware that the grass length in the enclosure may be long as part of the operational airfield management of bird populations.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas, as determined by the organisers and indicated with appropriate signage and is not allowed in any event structure at the Air Tattoo.
- Enclosure packs will be sent out from mid-May onwards.
- Our fantastic volunteers are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at First Class Lounge if you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
To compare the First Class Lounge with our other enclosures, please click here.
"All members of staff in the First Class Lounge were wonderful."
"A brilliant day. Thank you."
"The welcome, the food and the service at the First Class Lounge were all superb and we would definitely book it again in the future."
See a map of enclosure locations here: