- Guest car parking
- Private marquee in a central location
- Relaxed, all-day catering - Menu Here
- Breakfast on arrival
- Barista coffee
- Private garden with unreserved outdoor lounge furniture
- Private, luxury toilets
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
- Full access to the showground
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the First Class Lounge. Under 5's are welcome to bring their own food. We can provide a lunchbox, please advise us when booking.
- The grass length might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our dedicated volunteer hosting team are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at First Class Lounge. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
To compare the First Class Lounge with our other enclosures, please click here.
"All members of staff in the First Class Lounge were wonderful."
"A brilliant day. Thank you."
"The welcome, the food and the service at the First Class Lounge were all superb and we would definitely book it again in the future."