- Access to the showground from 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Under 18s go free!
- Flying display 11am - 3pm - aircraft arrivals either side of this
- Controlled 'Pit Area' access open before and after the flying display (subject to operational requirements)
- Green Zone closed as aircraft are still being positioned
The Air Tattoo on Friday is far more than a 4 hour flying display!
In 2017 (the last year we operated the 4 hour display), in addition to the flying display the airfield was active from 7.30am with 21 arrivals and 4 departures (including the F-22 and Thunderbirds) prior to the start of the flying display. There were another 9 arrivals and 13 departures up until 6.30pm.
This means that the whole time the airfield is open to the public there is aircraft activity and we anticipate the same in 2019 (as this was also the case in 2016 and 2015).
Join Tim Peake at the TechnoZone ®!
Giving his seal of approval to the Air Tattoo's space
theme will be British Astronaut Major Tim Peake who will be making an
appearance at the airshow on Friday 19 July. Tim was the first British
astronaut to visit the International Space Station and spent six months orbiting the Earth.
Tim will be at the airshow to help inspire people of all ages in the TechnoZone ®.
Visit the Air Tattoo on Friday 19 July for exclusive 'pit area' access where aircraft that are taking part in the flying display will be parked. This area is to the east end of the airfield, south of the runway and is not accessible on Saturday and Sunday.
- "Thanks for a great event and all the hard work that was put in to hold the event. Friday was excellent"
- "An outstanding event. I only came for the Friday flying display as my time was limited, but I would thoroughly recommend this event to anyone, even if they only have a passing interest in aircraft."
- "Please keep the Friday as it is - very relaxed, easy to get in/out/around,flying display is right length."
- "I think Friday worked really well. It's the best of the flying display in four hours and much less busy."
- "It was my first visit to RIAT and I really enjoyed my visit on Friday. It's an excellent show and I will be back next year."
1 Day Ticket
£47 - Super Earlybird
£52 - Earlybird
£57 - Full Price
2 Day Ticket Save £5
3 Day Ticket Save £10
When you purchase your admission tickets you will receive them immediately by email as an e-ticket.
Under 18's go FREE when accompanied by a ticket holder to the 2019 Air Tattoo. Please select your free of charge children's passes when ordering.
Combined Admission with Shuttle Bus from Swindon is only £4 extra per day when bought with an admission ticket. A combined Admission with Park & Ride from Cheltenham Racecourse is just £6 return per day when bought with an admission ticket! Find out more about these great ways to travel to the Air Tattoo HERE.
If you have mobility issues please be aware that the Air Tattoo is held over a vast distance, up to 2 miles from one end to the other. If you wish to attend find out more about our disabled and mobility facilities HERE. Information on our disabled facilities and carers concession (must be pre-booked by telephone) can be found HERE.
Upgrade with an Enclosure!
Upgrade your day out with an enclosure package! To compare all our enclosure facilities and benefits, click HERE.
Sit in our Garden or get a great photographer's view from the Grandstand - premium or standard.
Pimms Flight Deck
Watch all the amazing flying from your seat with lunch included!
Relax with lunch, all day tea and coffee and more in our Cotswold Club.
VIP parking, coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and a private garden, located back from the crowdline.
First Class Lounge
VIP parking, relax in this sophisticated environment with all day catering and bar!
VIP parking, 5-star hospitality in luxurious surroundings. Purchase tables from 2-12.
RETURN TO TICKET OPTIONS