We invite you to experience the world's greatest airshow from centre stage, in the luxurious and stylish surroundings of the Lightning Pavilion.
As well as 5-star hospitality throughout the day, Lightning Pavilion guests will have their own private garden, just 100 from the runway, with the best seats in the house to watch the awe-inspiring flying display.
The Lightning Pavilion is perfect for discerning customers who enjoy the finer things in life. Suitable for both business and social groups, tables seating between 2 - 12 can be purchased.
All catering is provided by Tapenade, winner of Event Caterer of the Year awards in 2017 (Food Service Catey Awards) and 2018 (SLC Awards).
The Lightning Pavilion includes:
- Air Tattoo admission
- Fast track entry and parking
- Stunning location and view of the display
- Outside viewing terrace/garden
- Champagne reception
- Morning coffee
- Four course lunch
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Dedicated hosts
- Souvenir programme
- Private tables
- Please be aware that the grass length in the enclosure may be long as part of the operational airfield management of bird populations.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas, as determined by the organisers and indicated with appropriate signage and is not allowed in any event structure at the Air Tattoo.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted in the Lightning Pavilion however they are very welcome in our First Class Lounge
- To book Lightning Pavilion please call Ali Bray on +44 (0)1285 713300 ext 5326 or email email@example.com.
- To compare the Lightning Pavilion with our other enclosures, please click here.