We invite you to experience the world's greatest airshow from centre stage, in the luxurious and stylish surroundings of the Lightning Pavilion.
As well as 5-star hospitality throughout the day, Lightning Pavilion guests will have their own private garden, just 100 metres from the runway, with the best seats in the house to watch the awe-inspiring flying display.
The Lightning Pavilion is perfect for discerning customers who enjoy the finer things in life. Suitable for both business and social groups, tables seating between 1 - 12 can be purchased.
All catering is provided by Tapenade, winner of Event Caterer of the Year awards in 2017 (Foodservice Catey Awards) and 2018 (SLC Awards).
The Lightning Pavilion includes:
- Air Tattoo admission
- Guest car parking
- Stunning crowdline location
- Dedicated private tables
- Lounge area and seated bar
- Outside viewing terrace/garden
- Barista coffee
- Four-course lunch
- Fully inclusive bar
- Afternoon tea
- Souvenir programme
- Full access to the showground
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- The grass might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted in the Lightning Pavilion however they are very welcome in our First Class Lounge.
- Our dedicated volunteer hosts are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at the Lightning Pavilion if you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
- To compare the Lightning Pavilion with our other enclosures, please click here.