Pimm's Flight Deck
Situated on the
The Pimm's Flight Deck includes:
- Private garden
- Picnic style lunch
- Ice cream stall
- Individual chair for each ticket holder. If you cannot find a chair please ask a member of staff and they will be able to help you
- Sheltered area
- Pay bar and cafe
- Private toilets
- Photographer's area
- All services are situated at the rear of the enclosure to avoid obstructing your view of the flying display.
- Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the Pimm's Flight Deck Enclosure, children under 5 are free as long as they do not occupy a seat or require an inclusive lunch.
- Access to the Pimm's Flight Deck is across grass, so those with restricted mobility should bear this in mind when booking.
- Please be aware that the grass length in the enclosure may be long as part of the operational airfield management of bird populations.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas, as determined by the organisers and indicated with appropriate signage and is not allowed in any event structure at the Air Tattoo.
- Please be aware that in the unlikely event that the wind direction changes, aircraft may have to take off and land from the other end of the runway.
- Enclosure packs will be sent out from mid-May onwards.
- Our fantastic volunteers are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at Pimm's Flight Deck if you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
"Excellent gluten free choice for my wife in the Pimm's Enclosure (pre booked)"
- "Everyone you spoke to or came across was cheerful and polite and helpful"
- "The food was amazing"
- "It was very comfortable sat in the Pimm's Flight Deck"