Friday 'Pit Access' is back!
Published: 16 Jan 2019 updated: 06 Feb 2019
When you visit the Air Tattoo on Friday 19 July you'll have access to our exclusive 'pit area' where flying display aircraft are parked before and after the flying display, subject to operational requirements. As in 2016 this area is to the East end of the airfield, South of the runway.
The pit area will be closed Saturday and Sunday so our Friday preview day is your only opportunity for a more intimate view of some of the aircraft that are in the flying display.
It's also quieter and more relaxed as tickets are limited and the perfect excuse for a Friday trip to the Air Tattoo, not that you should need one! Find out more HERE
Still not convinced to visit the Air Tattoo on a Friday? Here's why you should:
- Save money with our discounted super earlybird price of £47
- Enjoy a four-hour flying display with many of the highlights from the weekend
- You'll be able to watch aircraft arrive and depart before and after the flying display
- Get your Free Souvenir Programme when upgrading to all enclosures (Friday only)
- Don't forget, Friday's your only opportunity for pit area access
If you book by 31 January you'll also receive a £10 merchandise voucher to spend on the day. It's on us!