Cotswold Club Manager
Cotswold Club Manager
Enclosures Group Manager, Ali Bray
We are the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises. We will Promote the RAF by placing it at the heart of a programme of world-class events and activities, with the Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT) as our unique centrepiece. We will Inspire young people, inside the RAF and wider UK society, to fulfil their potential in air, space and technology by delivering, with and through partners, access to and involvement in forward-looking air and space activities, including highly stimulating personal development opportunities.
About the role:
The Cotswold Club Manager will be responsible to the RAFCTE team for the overall operation and success of the Cotswold Club and is to be supported by their Supervisor. Due to close proximity the Cotswold Club Manager should liaise with the Flight Deck Manager and work together throughout the Air show to ensure smooth running of both enclosures. To monitor and control all health and safety requirements and housekeeping standards within the Enclosure. To be responsible for dealing with customer complaints and feeding back quickly, any issues to the RAFCTE team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the layout, design and concept of the Enclosure is closely adhered to.
- Liaising with Relish ensuring a smooth catering operation is executed
- Managing the set up and delivery of all logistical kit
- Management of Cotswold Club Assistants and Air Cadets
- On the day ticket sales
- Liaising with the DD Marketing regarding ticket sales status
- Cash reconciliation
- Brief Cadet support on enclosure requirements
What commitment is required?
- 8 Days – Monday to Monday
What you will get in return for volunteering:
- An opportunity to learn new skills and be part of a fantastic team of over 1,250 volunteers.
- Support the work of the RAF Charitable Trust.
- Two complimentary tickets (General Admission Friday or Sunday) to give to family or friends.
- Discount on official merchandise.
- Camping or temporary accommodation, if required.
- Freshly prepared meals in our onsite Airfield Diner.
- Access to our Volunteer Village, to include evening entertainment.
In line with our sustainability commitment, we strongly encourage volunteers to car share wherever possible, and/or to utilise public transport.
The following is in place to support our volunteers with any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Motor Mileage: Claim 45p per mile (maximum 315 miles) return mileage to RIAT and to encourage car sharing, an additional 5p per additional passenger may be claimed by the vehicle driver
- Train Fare: Travel should be standard class; reimbursement will be made up to the maximum claim amount (£100.00) on the production of receipts, tickets, or confirmation email
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found here and on our website.