The Air Tattoo CREW is the Customer Experience team at the Air Tattoo, providing a personal connection to our visitors to ensure they have a first-class customer experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, confident people who will enjoy engaging with our visitors from around the world. You are required to have customer services/front of house experience.
- Meet and greet visitors, welcoming them to the show
- Give visitors information and directions to important/interesting locations/activities by ascertaining their needs.
- Interact with visitors at all opportunities, for example offering to take photos of families, 'high-fiving' crowds with large red aircraft 'hands'
- Help manage queues when required and provide a distraction to queuing visitors by chatting
tothem and answering their questions
- Be able to identify visitors who might need help/advice and be able to assist
- Have extensive knowledge of what's on the showground and where it is.
- Know what time key activities are (flying displays, Red Arrows meet & greet etc.)
- Know what to do in the event of an emergency (visitor collapses, lost or found child, etc. and who to call on for assistance)
- Thank visitors as they leave the show
What commitment is required?·
- 13 -16 July 2023
- Attend training session on 17 June 2023
Why volunteer to be part of the Air Tattoo CREW team?
- Camping pitch for the period that you are volunteering·
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners·
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo