Job Title: Emergency Services - Emergency Control Centre (ECC) Controller
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Emergency Services (ES) Group Manager
About the role:
The ECC serves as the focal point for the command and control of RIAT Emergency Services (ES) activity at RIAT 2023. It is collocated with Police Silver Control and contains representatives from all supporting Regional/County ES; Local Authority staff and RAF/USAF personnel.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Control and operation of ES radio network·
- Monitoring and responding to the Primary Crash Telephone Network·
- Maintenance of electronic event/incident logs and display boards·
- Maintain a close liaison with all agencies within the ECC ensuring shared situational awareness·
- Other duties, as directed by the ECC Supervisor/Manager
What commitment is required?
- 6 days - Specifically Tue 11 Jul to Sun 16 Jul (with travelling days either side if required)
- Completion of the JESIP e-learning package for 'All Staff Awareness' - found at https://www.jesip.org.uk/training/all-staff-e-learning
Why volunteer to be part of the Air Tattoo Merchandise & Programmes team?
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering·
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners·
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.