Job Title: Wingtip Garden Supervisor
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Supervisor
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
About the role:
The Wingtip Garden Supervisor is to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the set-up phase and over the show weekend.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests to the enclosure
- Assisting guests with queries
- Ensuring that the Enclosure is kept tidy
- Proactively engaging with guests during the day
The Wingtip Garden Supervisor will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/complaints and feed this back to the Wingtip Garden Manager or RAFCTE team.
What commitment is required?
- 6 Days, including show days
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found here