Job Title: Family Enclosure Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
About the role:
The Family Enclosure Assistant is to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the setup phase and over the show weekend. The Family Enclosure Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/ complaints and feed this back to the Family Enclosure Manager or Supervisor.
There are various responsibilities included, see below for more information.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the craft area
- Welcoming guests to the enclosure
- Checking tickets and that the correct wristbands are worn
- Ensure that guests are aware of the location for the following areas: Toilets & Catering
- Assisting guests with queries ·
- Making sure that the area is kept tidy
What commitment is required?
- 4 Days - Friday to Monday.
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found here