Job Title: Enclosures - Flight Deck Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
About the role:
The Flight Deck Assistants are to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the setup phase and over the show weekend. The Flight Deck Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/complaints and feed this back to the Flight Deck Manager or Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests to the enclosure
- Checking that appropriate wristbands are worn
- Assisting guests with queries
- Ensuring that the Enclosure is kept tidy
- Proactively engaging with guests during the day
What commitment is required?
- 6 Days - Wednesday to Monday
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.