Job Title: Merchandise - Sales Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Merchandise Manager
About the role:
Merchandise Sales Assistants are part of the Merchandise & Programmes team and play a vital part in delivering excellent customer service, at each of our Merchandise units, they work alongside approximately 50 other volunteers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring the Charity is represented positively. Cash handling and use of POS systems is essential.
- Responsible for trailer/unit housekeeping, keeping all stock tidy and correctly sorted by size, colour etc.
- Maintaining good communication with Supervisors and taking direction well.
- Excellent time keeping: to include attending morning briefings and taking breaks as instructed by Supervisor.
- Assisting in the packing up of all stock, alongside other volunteer team members, at the end of the show.
What commitment is required?
- Approx. 4 days (Thursday - Sunday)
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.