DBH Team Leader: Head of Ground Operations
About the role:
The Transport drivers are part of a team of approximately 18 volunteers. The Team are responsible for over 250 hire vehicles brought in to support the event, as well as fulfilling the transport task requests, running a Transport Yard, two coach parks and supervision of the event's internal shuttle bus service.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Issue and return of hire vehicles.
- Re-fuelling of transport pool vehicles.
- Undertake taskings received into the Transport Office
- Airfield driving
What commitment is required?
Various durations, from 1 week to 2 weeks.
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found here