Job Title: Enclosures - Viewing Village Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
The Viewing Village Assistant is to provide support and assistance to the Manager during the setup phase and over the show weekend. The Viewing Village Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/complaints and feed this back to the Viewing Village Manager or Supervisor.
There are various roles included, see below for more information.
- Gate Steward
- Bag Drop Attendant
- Souvenir Programme Seller
- Grandstand Steward
- General Steward
- 6 days - Wednesday to Monday
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering·
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo