Job Title: VIP Events - Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Volunteer
Personnel Group: Volunteer
Team Leader: VIP Group Manager
About the role:
The VIP Events Teams which incorporate the Aircrew Social Activities group are responsible for delivering a number of events and social activities. Volunteers will be involved in multiple events/activities throughout the RIAT period.
To be responsible to the VIP Events Group Manager and the relevant Operational Managers. To assist at various events, such as Concours d'Elegance and Crew Challenge (aircrew competitions), Welcome Supper, Aircrew Meet & Greet, Partners' Programme, Gala Dinner, VIP Summer BBQ and Awards Ceremony. You should be willing to involve yourself and be able to work as a team with other volunteers.
Main Responsibilities for the events will include:
- To ensure you attend any briefing meetings.
- To carry out any duties required of you by the VIP Events Group Manager or Operations Manager of the relevant event/activity.
- To liaise with other volunteers and contractors regarding any assistance they may require.
- To liaise with the VIP Events Office Assistant as necessary.
- To ensure you follow all aspects of Fire procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- To be prepared to work at the evening events as required and to assist with any other duties as required
What commitment is required?
- Tuesday to Sunday/Monday post show
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo.
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.