Job Title: Enclosures Wingtip Garden Assistant
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Assistant
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
About the role:
The Wingtip Garden Assistants are to provide support and assistance during the set-up phase and over the show weekend.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests to the enclosure
- Checking that appropriate swing tags are worn
- Assisting guests with queries
- Ensuring that the Enclosure is kept tidy
engaging with guests during the day
The Wingtip Garden Assistant will be responsible for dealing with customer feedback/complaints and feed this back to the Wingtip Garden Manager, Supervisor or RAFCTE team.
What commitment is required?
- 4-5 Days, including show days
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found here