Team: Enclosures Wingtip Garden Manager
Location: Fairford, Gloucestershire
Role Grade: Manager
Personnel Group: Volunteer
DBH Team Leader: Enclosures Group Manager
About the roleThe Wingtip Garden Manager will be responsible to the RAFCTE team for the overall operation and success of the Wingtip Garden and is to be supported by their Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the layout, design and concept of the Enclosure is closely adhered to
- Liaising with caterers to ensure a smooth operation is executed
- Managing the set up and delivery of all logistical kit
- Management of Wingtip Garden Assistants and Air Cadets
- On the day ticket sales
- Liaising with the Head of Marketing regarding ticket sales status
- Cash reconciliation
- Brief Cadet support on enclosure requirements
The Wingtip Garden Manager is to monitor and control all health and safety requirements and housekeeping standards within the Enclosure.
What commitment is required?
- 6 Days, including show days
What you get in return for volunteering:
- Local accommodation/camping for the period that you are volunteering
- Three meals a day in one of our onsite diners
- Two complimentary tickets for the Air Tattoo
Interested applicants should complete an application form which can be found HERE.