All Air Tattoo general admission tickets must be bought online in advance and are not available to purchase at the gate.
Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a ticket holder. Please select your free of charge children's passes when ordering. For information on our disabled facilities and carers concession, which must be pre-booked by telephone please see
When you purchase your admission tickets you will receive them immediately by email as an e-ticket.
Earlybird admission ticket discount only available until 2 May.
|1 Day ticket (Earlybird)||Under 16s||16 and Over
|Friday 14 July (4 hour flying display)||FREE||£34
|Saturday 15 July (7.5 hour flying display)||FREE||£47|
|Sunday 16 July (7.5 hour flying display)||FREE||£47|
|2 Day ticket (Earlybird)|
|Friday 14 + Saturday 15 July||FREE||£76|
|Friday 14 + Sunday 16 July||FREE||£76|
|Saturday 15 + Sunday 16 July||FREE||£89|
|3 Day ticket ( Earlybird)|
|Friday 14 + Saturday 15 + Sunday 16 July||FREE||£118|
Friday 14 July - Admission tickets allow entry into the event and access to:
- Our preview day with part of the showground (Red, Blue zones only) from 7.30am to 6.30pm
- Flying display highlights from 11am until 3.00pm (4 hours) and arrivals outside these times.
- Static aircraft displays in open areas
- Public viewing lawns in open areas
- Trade stands and exhibitors in open areas
- Two Service Stations - Red and Blue
- Techno Zone, Vintage Village and RAF Village
Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 July - Admission tickets allow entry into the event and access to:
- The complete Air Tattoo experience!
- The full showground (Red, Blue, Green zones) from 7.30am to 7.30pm
- Flying aircraft displays from 10am until 5.30pm (7.5 hours!)
- All static aircraft displays including operational aircraft in the Green Zone (far west end)
- All public viewing lawns/areas
- All trade stands and exhibitors
- Three Service Stations - Red, Blue and Green
- Adrenalin Zone, Techno Zone, Vintage Village, RAF Village
Upgrade your day out with an enclosure package! To compare all our enclosure facilities and benefits, see HERE.