This value for money enclosure provides a choice of viewing options at the Air Tattoo. Book a seat in the grandstand (seating allocated on arrival) for an amazing view and great opportunity to to photograph the flying action or a seat within the garden as a base for your day at the Air Tattoo. With a range of cash catering options and private toilet facilities, it is an ideal base for anyone looking to meet up with family and friends.
Improvements have been made to the Viewing Village following customer feedback. This includes; keeping the grandstand in two blocks to make access easier, a free left luggage facility and an improved selection of catering outlets including local artisan suppliers and vegetarian options. We can also confirm that the contract for the Grandstand Structure for the 2017 Air Tattoo has been awarded to the 2015 supplier, following feedback from the 2016 show.
The Viewing Village includes:
- Choose from - grandstand seat (allocated on arrival) or garden seat (white plastic garden chairs)
- Crowdline location
- Photography area (standing only)
- Free Drop Zone (left luggage facility) within enclosure
- Pay catering
- Pay bar and coffee point
- Private toilets
- Wristband pass for easy access to the enclosure throughout the day
- Catering and toilet facilities located at the rear of the enclosure so no obstruction to your views of the flying display
*Grandstand seat allocated on arrival.
|Viewing Village (the price shown below is in addition to your admission ticket)|
|Friday 14 July - Grandstand Seat||£29|
|Saturday 15 July - Grandstand Seat||£32|
|Sunday 16 July - Grandstand Seat||£32|
|Saturday 15 July - Garden Seat||£29|
|Sunday 16 July - Garden Seat||£29|
To compare the Viewing Village with our other enclosures, please click here.