This value for money enclosure provides a choice of viewing options at the Air Tattoo. Book a seat in the grandstand for an amazing view and great opportunity to photograph the flying action or a seat within the garden as a base for your day at the Air Tattoo. With a range of cash catering options and private toilet facilities, it is an ideal base for anyone looking to meet up with family and friends.
Grandstand Seat Selector - New For 2018
We now have a seat booking system for the Grandstand - when you purchase your tickets you will be able to select the seats that you want with our interactive map of the Grandstand. Please note that the system will not let you leave single seats next to an aisle or leave gaps between seats that you select. You must complete your booking within the allocated time in order to secure your seats.
The Viewing Village includes:
- Choose from - grandstand seat or garden seat (white plastic garden chairs)
- Crowdline location
- Photography area (standing only)
- Free Drop Zone (left luggage facility) within enclosure
- Pay catering
- Pay bar and coffee point
- Private toilets
- Wristband pass for easy access to the enclosure throughout the day
- Catering and toilet facilities located at the rear of the enclosure so no obstruction to your views of the flying display
|Viewing Village (the price shown below is in addition to your admission ticket)|
|Friday 13 July - Grandstand Seat||£34||BUY NOW|
|Saturday 14 July - Grandstand Seat||£34||BUY NOW|
|Sunday 15 July - Grandstand Seat||£34||BUY NOW|
|Friday 13 July - Garden Seat||£30||BUY NOW|
|Saturday 14 July - Garden Seat||£30||BUY NOW|
|Sunday 15 July - Garden Seat||£30||BUY NOW|
To compare the Viewing Village with our other enclosures, please click here.