Why Attend On Friday?
Published: 26 Jan 2016 updated: 29 Apr 2016
FRIDAY 8 JULY - EXCLUSIVE 'PIT' ACCESS!
Visit the Air Tattoo on Friday 8 July for exclusive 'pit area' access where aircraft that are taking part in the flying display, their crews and engineers are located (when not operational). This area is not accessible on Saturday and Sunday.
On Friday we have a four hour flying display from 11am until 3pm and either side of this there will be aircraft arrivals with the showground opening from 7.30am so you will have plenty of time to view the ground activities before settling down to enjoy the flying highlights.
This is your only opportunity to get a close-up view of aircraft that will be part of the flying display. However, there are only a limited number of tickets available, currently priced at £34 (prices increase at midnight on Monday 2 May), so book now
- Controlled 'Pit Area' access open before the flying display
- Four hour flying display from 11am to 3pm (pit area is closed during this time and thereafter)
- The East Showground and static aircraft in that area from 7.30am to 6pm. 2016 Friday map
- Aircraft arrivals before and after the flying display
- RAF Village, Vintage Village, Techno Zone and Autodrome open
- Aviation Club, Cotswold Club and the Viewing Village Grandstand enclosures open
- A relaxed day as tickets numbers are limited.
Click on the map below to enlarge.