Friday Flying Display Confirmed!
Published: 24 Jun 2016 updated: 27 Jun 2016
We have now finalised the flying display for Friday 8 July. In just two weeks time you could be enjoying 4 hours of aerial action in the skies over RAF Fairford. The line-up features the best in military aviation and offers a unique opportunity to view the RAF's latest aircraft, the F-35, for the first time in the UK. It will also appear in a special flypast alongside the Red Arrows and RAF Typhoons.
Aircraft arrivals will continue to take place outside of the flying display and the Pit Area will be open prior to the flying display for a unique view of operation aircraft. Static aircraft parked in the Red and Blue zones will also be available as well as the RAF Village, Vintage Village, Autodrome and Techno Zone. See the Friday showground map HERE.
Friday's flying display starts at 11am, finishes at around 3pm and includes the following aircraft:
- RAF Typhoon
- F-35 Display
- F-22 Display
- Red Arrows Display
- Red Arrows, F-35 and 2 x Typhoon Flypast
- USAF F-35A, F-22 and Mustang Heritage Flight Flypast
- Belgian F-16
- Airbus Defence and Space A400M
- BAE Systems Typhoon
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Spitfire and Hurricane
- Dutch Apache
- Turkish F-16
- RAMEX Delta
- Royal Navy Black Cats
- Civilian BAE Strikemaster (Friday only)
- US Marine Corps Hercules and F-35B Refuelling Demonstration (Friday only)
You can view the full participation list on our website HERE.
Book your tickets HERE.