Stay up-to-date with all the developments!
Make sure you're up-to-date with all the exciting news and chatter regarding plans for the 2018 Air Tattoo.
For an insight into the process of inviting aircraft to the Air Tattoo click here
The latest updates on our discussions with countries and their air arms concerning aircraft participation is below.
14 March 2019
- Following a trip to Spain by our Head of Air Operations, we can confirm that a second Spanish Navy EAV-8B Harrier will be flying at RIAT 2019! This pairs display is sure to delight Harrier fans on all three days of the show. We're also very pleased to welcome back the Royal Norwegian Air Force with two F-16s from No. 331 Squadron on static display.
28 February 2019
- This week we can confirm our first heavy metal addition to the static line up, the return of a C-17 Globemaster from the Heavy Airlift Wing based in Papa, Hungary.
21 February 2019
- This week we are pleased to confirm that the Slovenian Air Force are returning with their PC-9M Swift display and a Let L410 on static display!
- The Belgian Air Component has confirmed their ever-popular F-16 solo display will be flying on Friday and Saturday!
14 February 2019
- In an Air Tattoo first, the Blades Aerobatic Team will be making their RIAT debut at this year's show! The team is made up of world leading aerobatics pilots and former Red Arrows, flying the Extra EA-300. Read more here.
7 February 2019
Our first static display participant for 2019 has confirmed - a Royal Danish Air Force EH-101 Merlin! The aircraft will join us from Eskadrille 722 based at Karup Air Station.
25 January 2019
- It's the news that you've all been waiting for! We're thrilled to announce that the Red Arrows will have their last public display at the Air Tattoo before they fly to North America for the Western Hawk 19 Tour! They will take to the skies on all three days of the show.
- Even though it's still only January, we have another flying confirmation for you today. Our great friends and supporters the Royal Jordanian Falcons will return to the Air Tattoo in 2019.
- We're back with another flying display confirmation for you today. We have received confirmation that the Swiss Air Force will be returning with their F-18C solo display!
10 January 2019
- The 2019 Air Tattoo is off to a 'jump-start' thanks to confirmation from the Spanish Navy that their iconic Harrier is to make a rare appearance to fly in this summer's airshow!