|Friday 14 July||Adult £177.00||Child - Under 18 £177.00|
|Saturday 15 July||Adult SOLD OUT||Child - Under 18 SOLD OUT|
|Sunday 16 July||Adult £177.00||Child - Under 18 £177.00|
Hospitality tickets must be purchased with general admission.
Set back from the crowd line, the Aviation Club is an established favourite for many visitors to the Air Tattoo looking for a smart, yet relaxed hospitality experience. The Club is centrally located and offers easy access to the heart of the showground, while also being the perfect place to watch the flying displays.
Experience the Aviation Club (4 images)
- "I've been to the Aviation Club four times now and it's ALWAYS excellent value for money."
- "Aviation Club was exceptional, very clean and well presented. Excellent and friendly staff with lovely and plentiful food... Made the day for me"
- "Thoroughly enjoyed our day in The Aviation Club. Excellent hospitality and comfort with a great outdoor setting"
- "The only way to see an air show!"
- You will be allocated a seat at a shared lunch table. Please advise us, when booking, if you are a wheelchair user.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Aviation Club. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the Aviation Club.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information