|Friday 15 July||Adult £84.00||Child - Under 18 £84.00|
|Saturday 16 July||Adult SOLD OUT||Child - Under 18 SOLD OUT|
|Sunday 17 July||Adult SOLD OUT||Child - Under 18 SOLD OUT|
Hospitality tickets must be purchased with general admission.
The Cotswold Club is the Air Tattoo's summer garden. Located on the crowdline, you're treated to a fantastic view of the brilliant flying display.
This is your time to sit back, relax, and enjoy free tea and coffee, a tasty Cotswold lunch and a slice of cake in the afternoon. The Cotswold Club has a dedicated photography area, perfect for any budding aircraft photographers in the family.
The Cotswold Club includes:
- Private garden
- Unreserved garden seating
- A relaxed lunch served from the marquee - Sample Menu Here
- Tea, filter coffee and infusions available all-day
- An afternoon cake
- Designated standing photography area at the front
- Private toilets
- Full access to the showground
- Breakfast rolls available to purchase
- Pay bar and ice creams
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Cotswold Club. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the Cotswold Club.
- Unreserved garden seating. If you cannot find a chair please speak to a member of our volunteer enclosure team and they will be able to help you.
- To access the Cotswold Club you have to walk across the grass. Those with restricted mobility should bear this in mind when booking.
- In all our enclosures, we politely ask you to please consider your fellow visitors, and refrain from standing within the seated area, as this could block other people's views.
- The grass might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our brilliant volunteer enclosure team are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at the Cotswold Club. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
To compare the Cotswold Club with our other enclosures, please click here.
"My second visit and I enjoyed it enormously".
"We enjoyed the Cotswold club, the food was good"
"The Cotswold club was brilliant!".
"The Cotswold Club was well worth the extra expense".
"All staff at the Cotswold club were exemplary. We will definitely book up again for next year."