|First Class Lounge|
|Friday 15 July||Adult £390.00||Child - Under 18 £390.00|
|Saturday 16 July||Adult SOLD OUT||Child - Under 18 SOLD OUT|
|Sunday 17 July||Adult SOLD OUT||Child - Under 18 SOLD OUT|
Hospitality tickets must be purchased with general admission.
The exclusive First Class Lounge is the perfect option for anyone looking for an unbeatable view of the flying display in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment. You'll be treated to delicious all-day contemporary catering and an inclusive bar.
The First Class Lounge includes:
- Guest car parking
- Private marquee in a central location
- Relaxed, all-day catering - Sample Menu Here
- Breakfast on arrival
- Barista coffee
- Private garden with unreserved outdoor lounge furniture
- Private, luxury toilets
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
- Full access to the showground
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- Children aged 5 and over require a ticket for the First Class Lounge. Under 5's are welcome to bring their own food. We can provide a lunchbox, please advise us when booking.
- The grass length might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our dedicated volunteer hosting team are here to ensure that you have a fantastic time at First Class Lounge. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!
To compare the First Class Lounge with our other enclosures, please click here.
"All members of staff in the First Class Lounge were wonderful."
"A brilliant day. Thank you."
"The welcome, the food and the service at the First Class Lounge were all superb and we would definitely book it again in the future."